Friday, October 19, 2012

Porch Party in October??

Dear Friends
If you are on my subscription list you may have received an email today which looked like I had published a new post.  I apologize for that.  I didn't post it and I don't know how that happened.

But now that you are here why don't you stay for tea?  It's a little chilly here right now and a hot cup of tea would hit the spot.

I have been working at setting up a new blog in Word Press and can't use Rose Colored Glasses because someone has that domain name already.  I have a couple of ideas for new names, but haven't decided for sure what it's going to be.  When I write my first post, I'll let you know and I hope you'll come and visit me at my new home.
Now I'll just go and put the kettle on.
Rhondi
xo

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new you! It's starting to get a bit chilly here as well. Yesterday morning I sat out on my porch in the pre-dawn light and enjoyed my first cup of coffee. This morning we are getting a cool rain and I am inside staying warm and cozy. Your porch looks inviting! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed the name of my blog recently...the old name just didn't fit anymore and I wanted to change things up a bit! I will be waiting to see your new home soon! ~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhondi! Your vignette is charming. Send me an email with your new blog address when you decide. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs from Idaho,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhondi - did you decide (like I have) that it is not worth the effort to try to shift your blog over to wordpress? I have read how to do it and it just seems like it would be easier to start all over again . . . Good luck and wishing you inspiration with the new name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhondi - I'm not able to follow your new blog - don't know why. I am still able to follow this one, and have 'got into' the new one by coming here. Lovely to see your name pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful your posts are....so lovely and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhondi, Thanks for stopping by my blog this evening. I loved meeting Andrea Sprott and seeing Elizabeth Lawrence's garden this past summer. A dream come true! Thank you for letting me know, too, that she mentioned my blog in a talk.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi