Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Mantle Party

It’s the annual fall mantle party at Thrifty Decor Chick.  I love a party, don’t you?   And I LOVE fall, so decorating the mantle for fall is a fun way to celebrate.  I recently painted our living room and dining room pure white  but I have been too busy with wedding plans for our daughter’s wedding so the room is still not accessorized but I did decorate the mantle.
Some empty picture frames painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint Louis Blue are above the mantle and I added a bunch of other stuff I had around the house.


One of my favorite framed bible  verses.
                                         A pumpkin I covered with fabric last year.
                                           Dried hydrangeas from our garden
                           
                             A candle my daughter gave me  and some little gourds from Michaels.


                           A garland of bittersweet that I bought several years ago at Michaels.
                         Little glass pumpkin candleholders I got at a garage sale a couple of years ago.




I would love to invite you to stay and have a cup of something warm and “fallish” but our daughter’s wedding is a week today  so I am kind of busy :)
After next week I will have lots of time so I hope you’ll come back for a visit then.
Don’t forget to go and visit Sarah  Thrifty Chick to see lots of wonderful ideas for your fall mantle
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi