Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Bit of Fallishness

A little bit of fallishness started when I was at Home Depot getting some paint and I saw they had pumpkins on sale.

                                   Next stop was WalMart where I got this cheerful yellow mum.

I just happened to have this wire chicken I bought a few weeks earlier at Olde Tyme Marketplace in Marshville, one of my favorite shops with my favorite shopkeeper Beth.  You can “like” her on Facebook.  The chicken was just looking for a place to perch, so this was the perfect spot.


All the pine trees around here are laden with pinecones, so I collected a bunch.
I bought  a grapevine wreath at Michaels, using the app which gives me 40%  off, then used  my trusty hot glue gun to attach the pinecones to the wreath.


 Some left over burlap made a simple bow.

                            And  now I have a little bit of fallishness to greet you when you come for a visit.

Rhondi xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi