Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Decorating with Blue and White China

Finally started to do some Christmas decorating with some of my blue and white china.!  For the last couple of years part of my Christmas decorating has been a small tree with some of my blue and white china on it. It began as a little tree sitting on the  island in the kitchen.  Then it graduated to a larger tabletop tree.  This year I decided to go for a full size tree.  Our daughter borrowed this tree for a few years and we just got it back.  I love it because it looks like a real tree. I used pine cones gathered from the neighborhood, plastic silver and white snowflakes, blue and white china and chandelier crystals.  Needless to say it sparkles!!
Today I decided  to link up with 2 blogging friends who I haven’t visited for a long time. It’s always fun to see what other bloggers are up to!  Why don’t you come along with me?  I’m sure they would love to see you.
Mary hosts Mosaic Monday with Mary at her Little Red House blog.
Sally is hosting  Blue Monday at her Smiling Sally blog.
Hopefully in the next few days I will have got the decorating done and I’ll have you over for tea and cookies, so you can see how our home looks with its Christmas decorating with blue and white china and other good stuff..
Rhondi X0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi