Friday, February 14, 2014

Weekend Wandering # 2 Comfort Food in Blogland

We had a major snowstorm here in the south which had everyone stuck in their homes for a couple of days. What do bloggers do when it is snowing and blowing outside?  We make comfort food.  I made soup, chili, and home made bread.
In my weekend wandering I discovered that there was a lot of comfort food in blogland  this week. I wasn’t the only one making comfort food!  Here are a few other bloggers who featured some delicious looking food this week.
 Penny at The Comforts Of Home made Chicken Pot Pie.  I know Penny and everything she makes tastes as good as it looks.
                 Diane at Simply Living and Eating made a Hearty Chicken Barley and White Bean Soup
                                            Patti at  Olla Podrida made Seasoned Beef Chili
  Marie at The English Kitchen  made  cheese and bacon scones.  Everything Marie makes looks like comfort food.  I’ve tried a lot of her recipes and every one has been yumilicious!  Marie has another blog called A Year From Oak Cottage.  Oak Cottage is the name of where she lived when she was a personal chef for a family who lived in a manor house in England.
And Finally… Jennifer at Town n Country Living featured 10 recipes for the ultimate comfort food CHOCOLATE.
I hope you enjoyed my weekend wandering and I  hope you have a good weekend!
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi