Saturday, February 8, 2014

Weekend Wandering On Tybee Island

                                Weekend wandering the internet and dreaming about summer. 
 Maybe I’ll spend the weekend on Tybee Island GA.    There are so many wonderful places to stay!
                                                                      Mermaid Manor
                                                                    Weil Atkinson House
                                                                                Fish Camp Cottage
 
                               You could even stay in Paula Deen’s Savannah Beach House  y’all.
All these photos came from the Mermaid Cottages website.  Many of them have been redone by designer Jane Coslick and they are BEAUTIFUL!!

This is my first visit to Tybee Island but I’m definitely coming  back again.  Next time I may even really go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi