Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all


Happy fall y’all!  Fall officially starts Sept 23 4:21 am  The weather felt like fall today so it was a perfect day to do a little fall decorating. 

First thing I did was pick some flowers in the woods down the street.

 Then I added a few things to the mantle in our living room.
 It looks pretty with the candlelight.
 The glow of the candle reflects off the brass lamp which gives light to the pumpkins I painted


A few more bits and pieces finish it off: brass deer, brass candlesticks, initial and flowers.Some fake bittersweet lining the mantle to finish it off.
 I also decorated the hutch in the kitchen


 Some fake gourds and a pumpkin soup tureen.  Can’t wait for it to get cool enough for me to serve soup from it!
 A teapot with a broken handle from my grandmother and a little 60 cent plate I bought at Value Village today.  
 Solidago from our garden.  This always makes me think of fireworks.

That’s it for fall decor around here.  Happy fall y’all.
What do you do for fall around your house?
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi