The rules for this award are:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules. There are so many blogs I love to read and I don't like to leave anyone of you out, but I decided to choose these :
Cindy at My Romantic Home has a beautiful blog which features her charming romantic home. She inspires all of us with her creative money saving ways and her willingness to show us how she does it, to create a beautiful home.
Mary at Across The Pond gives us all kinds of inspirational writing, photos of her lovely home, yummy recipes, inspirational writing and is a great at encouraging all of us with her comments on our blogs.
BJ at Sweet Nothings is so welcoming to new bloggers making sure we all visit them and make them feel welcome. She is such an encourager, always with a helpful word, sharing her love of her home and family. She makes all of us feel that we are special to her.
Karla at Karla's Cottage is always providing ways the blogging community to interact with each other with her swaps, and other activities. She makes all kinds of wonderfully creative things.
Marie, a blogger from England has a blog called A Year at Oak Cottage. It is full of creative yummy recipes, accompanied by mouthwatering photos of the food. She shares intersperses her recipes with tidbits of wisdom,words of inspiration and lots of food for thought.
Make sure you visit all these wonderful blogs. They make our blogging community richer for their being a part of it.