Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Whites #2

Welcome to my second Wednesday Whites post.  Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope that some of you are going to post photos of your whites too!

Today I took all the blue things off my desk and replaced them with white.  I removed the blue glass on the window sill and put a couple of white pitchers there.
The fake paperwhites now sit in a GW tureen.  Speaking of GW I found 3 cashmere sweaters there today for only $2.99 each!

I think my desk looks very pretty dressed all in white.



This sweet little dish belonged to my mom.



The chairs I painted last week make a perfect backdrop for photographing white.

Isn't this a beautiful all white room?  It looks so fresh doesn't it? 
Country Living

I could definitely move in here and feel right at home!  Those chairs look so comfortable and I love all the windows.
Cote de Texas

Last week I introduced you to Anette's Hus, a Swedish blog that features lots of white.  This week I want to tell you about another wonderful Swedish blog named Lilla Blanka.  Mia has beautiful photographs of her home, which is filled with white.  I know you will enjoy visiting her. 


Do you have some whites you would like to show us? If you are participating in Wednesday Whites you can link in below.

 Rhondi xo

Please note:  I changed the name to Wednesday Whites so I wouldn't be confused with another person who does a white post on Wednesay too, so make sure you have the new button which I put on the sidebar.

If you want to join in with your post for Wednesday Whites, here is what to do:  Write your post and use my Wednesday Whites button.  Then publish it.  After you've done that click on your title.  Then copy that URL into the Mr Linky box.  After you have linked just take a minute to leave me a comment telling me you are participating.  I am so glad you decided to join with me today.

20 comments:

  1. G'morning, Rhondi..I love your whites. That precious little desk is going to look great in any color but I do love it dressed in white for a nice change. I am lovin' those faux paperwhites...now I am going to find some for my cottage.
    I will take your new button to my sidebar..and thanks. Thanks, too, for hosting this meme..
    I LOVE WHITES !!
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the whites in your home Great pictures and I'll be looking for some Faux Paperwhites too love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found Whitew Wednesday!! Will have to join in next week!

    Love your whites! I may have to go find a nice corner and just place all whites in it. Very peaceful. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a Creative Day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rhondi,how I love your WHITES! Wish I could participate, but the only thing I've got that's white is a cat. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk looks just gorgeous in all your pretty whites. Each of the pieces are stunning on their own, and together they make a fabulous display. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your whites are just beautiful Rhondi! It looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk looks so pretty. All the whites accent the beautiful garden views outside the window. I love your mother's dish!

    I also like the chair you painted. I have a thing for chairs, too. I painted 2 this past summer in white. They make as perfect spot to display things, as you did with your Paper Whites.

    Wow! Cashmere sweaters for $2.99. Fabulous deal!!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rhondi,
    Your desk always looks so pretty! I love that lamp and thanks for hosting-I am joining in with you too.
    Carolyn

    p.s. Thanks for the other links too=I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Rhondi. So peaceful.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your whites are gorgeous! I especially love the Paperwhites on your white chair - just right! ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Rhondi! It's always exciting to me to discover a fellow North Carolinian blogger. I found you through BJ's link. We also got snow two days ago, here in Central NC, but I'm showing a post of a "real" snowfall we had here about a year ago.

    I'd love to have you join me at the cottage for our bloggers' Valentine's Party. You can hop on over here:

    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/01/fourteen-days-of-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH NOOOOOOO!! I was just going to repeat to you how much I love the header---I love love love the blue and white and then you have changed it to all white!!??? NOOOOOO!! Can you tell I am a color girl. I would die with white. Sometimes I like looking at it--but for some reason I think I would be bored. ...not peaceful and NOT Happy. I have to have happy colors. I think it is because I did live with white walls for so long--I know now that a lot of people who might visit my home might be driven bonkers by the colors, but I don't think I could live with all whites, could you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rhondi, The dish that was your momma's is especially pretty. Your snow was certainly white! My MIL was just talking with N Carolina relatives about their snow.
    What is GW?

    I'm late with this link because I'm having computer trouble today.
    Kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, so I have to say I love the sunroom at the aiken house all in white!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your wonderful world of white!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know how much I love your house, Rhondi! Yes, these whites are gorgeous. I will have to look for something white so I can join you. I will be around for TT tomorrow though!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful! I love all the different patterns and textures and how the all white pallete (sp?) don't distract from the forms.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rhondi
    ALl your whites are just lovely and you are right that living room is TDF...
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rhondi, I didn't intend to link to your White Wednesday. Please feel free to remove my link. Thanks much. Love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful whites, Rhondi! Is that actually green grass and trees I see out your windows? Ahhhh.....so heavenly to see that instead of snow! :) Happy WW to you!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi