Thursday, January 22, 2015

Time To Call It a Day

Dear friends
It’s time to call it a day.  For the last couple of years I have been very inconsistent in posting.  Seems that I just can’t find the time to do it anymore.  I am busy with other things: my quilting, art journaling,  a bit of painting and real estate and so I have decided the time has come for me to close the door on Rose Colored Glasses.
I have enjoyed it so much and have enjoyed getting to know so many of you.  I have made so many wonderful friends through blogging and I’ll still keep in touch, but just wont be blogging anymore.
I am going to miss you.
Thank you for your friendship over the years.
Do you have time for one last cup of tea with me?
You can still find me on Instagram, Facebook and occasionally on Twitter: rhondimullins
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi