Monday, November 26, 2007

After Thanksgiving

We're back from Florida after a lovely Thanksgiving with John's sister and her family. I decided to take my lonestar quilt and work on it while everyone was watching the endless football games. My plan was to set up my sewing machine at the kitchen table. They have a big open kitchen family room. I could still be part of the activity while sewing. It was a great idea except that I forgot to bring the foot for free motion quilting!!






So now that I am back home I am going to do some sewing today. The quilting is my least favorit part of making the quilt. Hopefully some day I will be able to pay someone to do the quilting for me and just create the design, choose the fabrics and sew it together. But in the meatime off I go to sew.

Rhondi xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Rhondi,
    This looks beautiful... Love the mix of fabrics. Can't wait to see all of it! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try this again....

    Your blog really made me smile Rhondi, just like you do!

    Love you,

    Karen Kimmel

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi