Sunday, May 4, 2014

Book Signing With The Nester

 Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you probably know that Myquillyn Smith, The Nester has written a book.  If you haven’t ordered a copy yet, you will want to.   It is filled with lots of good ideas and lessons from her life as a “nester”.
On Saturday there was a book signing at Bebe Gallini’s, a wonderful home style store near me.

                                       
                                                 She set up a display just like the cover of the book.
She took the time to chat with everyone and made each of us feel special. Did you notice that she is wearing the      shoes that are on the cover?
                                                      I’ve never been on a bookcover before!!
Here are a few photos of Bebe’s.  I want this chair :)  Love the color of it

                                                          This chair is pretty great too.


        Interesting displays were everywhere.  This bust would look good in my house and so would the tables.
                                                 Lots of color..pink and aqua, very girlie.
                                           The candles inside these containers smelled lovely.

Lots of fun artwork.  This quote is from Winnie The Pooh.
Her sister Emily and her parents were there too and they are just as nice as she is.
It was a fun morning and I’m so glad I live near enough that I was able to go to it.
Hope you have a good week,
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi