Monday, August 24, 2015

Good Monday Morning

Good morning dear friends
I like to start every morning with a cup of tea, my journal, my bible, and my “one thousand gifts notebook”, where I record things I am thankful for.



 What a beautiful sight greeted me this morning as I sat in our sunroom with a second cup of tea.


 There were rays of sunlight beaming through the trees.

And as I watched it got brighter.
and brighter
Until it was one big spotlight flooding through the entire woods.
Then I noticed the sun’s rays had caught the delicate outline of a spider’s web .

I am thankful for a beautiful start to the week.

How is your week starting out? 
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi