Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Love Sundays

Hi friends. I hope that you had a good weekend. Ours was busy.

I love Sundays because we go to this most amazing church called Elevation and I just love being there. We are greeters and every week there are so many new people it's amazing. It is growing so fast we can't keep up!
My friend Heidi tagged me. I remember playing tag as a child but I can't remember if I liked being tagged. I guess I did. Anyhow I've been tagged and I have to tell four things about me and tag four other people:

4 jobs I've had:
playground supervisor
elementary school teacher
creative assistant
real estate broker

4 movies I watch over and over:
You've Got Mail
Baby Boom
Sleepless in Seattle
Out of Africa

4 places I've lived
Toronto Canada
Tottenham Ontario
Charlotte North Carolina
Berwyn PA (suburb of Philadelphia)

4 TV shows I watch:
HGTV Divine Design
HGTV Simply Quilts
Rosemary and Thyme
NFL football I don't really watch it I just sit in the TV room with my husband and quilt!

4 places I've been
England
Swaziland
Barbados
Europe

4 people who email me regularly
my sister
Dottie
Karen

4 favorite things to eat
shrimp
anything with pesto and goat cheese
salmon
President's Choice chocolate peppermint ice cream

4 places I'd rather be
in Houston with my grandkids
Gravetye Manor in Sussex
heaven
in Canada with my sister

4 things I look forward to this year
going to a quilt seminar with Freddy Moran in California
seeing the grandkids
seeing our son come to church
making more quilts

4 people I will tag
Mary Lou Weidman
Rhoda
Carol
Cindy

Enough about me! I'll see you tomorrow.
Rhondi xo

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Rhondi! OK, I'll try to play along with this one, since I havne't done it before. I'm not all that great about passing these along, but I'll come up with something this week for it.

    Are you sure that bunny fabric was around in the 70's?? If so, I sure have never seen it before. I first saw it in Atlanta 6 years ago & that was the first time. I've seen it on the internet fabric stores & other places since, but if it's from the 70's, I had no clue! I love the green background too, so hopefully you can make a pillow out of that yard...or a small window valance. I still love it after 6 years of having it up.

    Have a great week!
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun things to learn about you! I always love coming here--it's so beautiful and you are so welcoming and have such a great energy. This is why I'm giving you the "You Make My Day" award--I hope you'll pick it up from my blog!
    ~Angela :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reminded me that one of my films should have been You've Got Mail. I rarely sit through a film other than the historical drama on the BBC. But whenever You've Got Mail is on and I find out, I always sit and watch it. Well, I sit and quilt or stitch and watch it. :)

    It is early Monday morning here and Jos felt well enough to travel so is on his way to the airport to join in his company conference in the US. Pray for safe journies.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhondi,
    Wow, you've been lots of interesting places! I love your favorite foods too.
    May all your 2008 wishes come true!
    Kelleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE your kitties. They always seem to find a quilt to lay on, don't they. You must miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rhondi!
    Thank´s for visiting me and Annalunda. Your place is warm and cosy - with adorable cats. I´ll be back and welcome back to me.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte - brings back memories of the many times I have flown into there, but particularly my stay on Lake Norman.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi