Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Becoming Conference and Two Favorite Bloggers

I recently went to the  Becoming Conference and met two favorite bloggers. Do you ever wish you could meet some of the bloggers who you read all the time?  Well about  a month ago, I got to do that at the Becoming Conference   It was a wonderful conference set in the mountains of North Carolina near Asheville.  It was hosted by Jenny from  Southern Savers and Jen of Balancing Beauty and Bedlam .  I think this is the 3rd year they have had it.

Becoming…creative, purposeful, frugal.  That is the name of the conference.   The cost was very inexpensive and it  was on Friday evening and all day Saturday   There were lots of great tips from lots of bloggers on being “becoming” creative , purposeful and frugal.

There were so many great speakers, all bloggers.  Two of my favorites were there so I just had to get a picture.  Here I am with Edie of Life in Grace.  Edie  and Ruth Soukup of Living Well Spending Less did a session on HOSPITALITY.




Edie said

“HOSPITALITY is not about inviting people into your perfect home, but inviting people into our imperfect hearts”

and ” making our homes beautiful is important because the world is a harsh place.”  



Here I am with Angela of  Button Bird Designs.  Angela’s enthusiasm and creativity are contagious.  I think that just standing next to her makes you more creative!  She had lots of fun ideas on how to stir up your creativity and she brought lots of her art with her.



Both of these girls were just as genuine and delightful as I expected them to be and I am so glad I had the chance to meet them.  Next year I plan to go to the  Becoming Conference again.  Maybe I will see you there!


Rhondi xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi