Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY Fabric Wreath 2


Yesterday I told you to come back and see where I put my fabric scrap wreath.  I wandered around the house for awhile looking for a place to hang it and this is what I finally came up with.  I took the mirror off the wall in the dining room and just leaned it up against the wall over the mantle  in our TV room.  I hung it a bit off center. It 's  kind of hard to take a photo of a mirror without  getting yourself in the picture!
            I also borrowed some blue and white china from the dining room and added my BELIEVE sign.
                        A group of thrift shop candlesticks and two little Christmas trees and it's  done.
                                        I tied a few fabric scraps on the trees which I think looks nice.

                       Now all we need is a crackling fire as we sit back and enjoy a hot cup of tea and chat.

There are lots of  parties happening in blogland this week. I'm  joining in a Christmas Wreath party at On Sutton Place and a Christmas mantle party at The Lettered Cottage and a Christmas vignette party at Southern Hospitality. Visit them for  more  inspiring ideas for Christmas decorating.
I am working on another  no cost DIY project which is fun so come back and see me again soon.
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi