Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekend Wanderings Looking For Signs of Spring

By this time of year most of us are getting tired of winter.  Even though we have very mild winters most of the time where I live, I too am looking for signs of spring.
On my weekend wandering I discovered that I am not the only one who is longing for signs of spring.

Mia  at  Mias Landliv  lives in Norway, where it snows a lot and winters are long and dark.  She has forced some branches to bloom, planted  tulip bulbs in pots, and added some colorful patchwork , pillows and china while she is longing for signs of spring.



                              Ann at On Sutton Place put some pretty red tulips in a white vase.


Julie at Creating This Life snapped a picture of bunches of tulips at Trader Joe’s all ready for anyone longing for spring.

                                   Yvonne at Stone Gable showed us how to make some spring nests.


Madelief  who lives in the Netherlands already has flowers blooming.


In my previous post I decorated my mantle with signs of spring.
I hope you will come back on Monday so I can take you for a walk in my neighborhood and we can look for signs of spring together. In the meantime, I hope you will visit the blogs I have featured today and leave them a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi