Monday, January 14, 2013

An Angel Followed Me Home


On Saturday I was at The Depot at Gibson Mill. If you live anywhere near Charlotte NC it is a must- three huge warehouse areas filled with vendors.  I was just wandering around looking at everything, trying not to get lost, which I always do when I go, when suddenly this charming plaster angel flew into my arms and convinced me to take her  home.  Is this an angel or a cherub? She was very persuasive, and very inexpensive.
I wonder if you are like me?  I seldom buy something to put in a certain place in my home, except for beds and dining room suites.  So whenever I bring something new into our home I  "audition" it in various spots.
The first place I perched my angel was on the mantle in the TV room


 Then I tried her on my bedside table.
The mantle in our living room.
On top of the china cabinet in the dining room.



And finally back to the TV room on a side table.  I love the way the sunlight shines on it, so for today that's where  it will stay.     By the end of the day it may be somewhere else.
Do you buy something with a spot in mind that you want it to go?  Or are you like me, no idea where to put it but just have to bring it home?
With rose colored glasses,
Rhondi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi