Wednesday, October 29, 2014

31 days of Beauty and Quotes Days 29-31

Welcome to 31 days of beauty and quotes day 29.  I know I’ve missed a couple of days.  I have been having fun lately, doodling words and scriptures, so today’s post features a few of them.  You should try doodling sometime.  It is very relaxing..

                                                           GRACE, what a beautiful word.

                                                        I feel joyful just looking at this photo.
 I am in a ladies’ bible study and we are studying a great book called  Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow.  This morning as I was thinking about the lesson for this week, I began to doodle and this is what I ended up with.

I am going to count each of these photos as one day in my 31 days of beauty and quotes, so that means I’m done !! Phew!!
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi