Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Beauty and Quotes

Welcome to 31 Days of Beauty and Quotes.
For the last few years The Nester has had a 31 day challenge for the month of October.  This year I decided to take the 31 day challenge and will post  every day for 31 days.  There are so many beautiful things in everyday life and I like to capture them with my camera and everyone needs encouragement, so I am combining them for this 31 day challenge and calling it
31 Days of Beauty and Quotes
I hope you’ll come back to visit each day!  You can find links to the other days at the end of this post.


I’ve always loved the way the sun shines through these blue bottles on the kitchen windowsill.  I’ve been lucky to have a window over the sink in every home we’ve lived in and these bottles have often sat on the windowsill  with or without flowers.
This is day 1.  Each day I will add another link for you.
I hope you enjoy it!
Rhondi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi