Tuesday, October 21, 2014

31 Days of Beauty and Quotes Day 21

Welcome to 31 days of beauty and quotes day 21.

When I saw this saying I knew it was true. I grew up in a tea drinking household. Whenever there was a problem, my mother always put the kettle on for a cup of tea and it always seemed to make us feel better.  Many years ago, my dad died suddenly at the age of 59.  We were all in shock and someone put on the kettle to make some tea.  I can remember one of us saying, “This is the first time a cup of tea has not helped.”
Do you like tea?  There are several tea parties hosted on Tuesday so I’m joining a few today:
If you want to see any of my other 31 days posts click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi