Friday, December 7, 2007

Beautyberry & Tea

Hi again

Here is the beautyberry that grows in my garden. It produces the most amazing clusters of these beautiful purple berries. They don't even look real. Another berry growing outside my back door is this Nandina. I wonder what it would look like if I put these 2 together in an arrangement inside? Might just have to try that.


You know it is such a mild day I think that we could sit on the porch for a little while and have a cup of tea. If it gets too chilly we can wrap ourselves up in one of my quilts. Can you stay a little bit longer and chat?

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog since you stopped by mine and left a comment. I love the berries, and I am now off to look at your other entries. Thanks for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:
    I just found your nice comments on my blog. Your berries look wonderful and I envy you the weather. We had a really heavy snowstorm this morning, awful roads. Your pillow on the earlier entry is so very pretty. Please visit me often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhondi,
    Nice to meet you. Thanks for finding my blog, and for the nice comments. Love your berries!
    I entered you in my giveaway.
    Have a great weekend!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from Mary's and my mother's blogs. Welcome to blogging. I too love to decorate and my hobbies of stitching and quilting. Your Christmas decorations are just beautiful! I have two blogs ~ one for my needlework and one for my home and garden so come by for a visit when you have time.

    ~~ Heidi ~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so rarely hear people talking about beautyberry and it's sad, because I think it's one of the prettiest shrubs there is with those berries! I'm glad to see you posting it! (And I love it with the orangey-red nandina!)
    ~Angela :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen anything like those purple berries before! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi