Since we've been away on vacation in Florida I haven't written as often as I had been. Blogging sure is fun isn't it? I have made so many wonderful friends since I began this blogging journey only a few weeks ago!
I am amazed at how kind everyone is. My friend Carol from Katherine's Dream gave me an award! What a lovely surprise! Thanks Carol.
Along with this award I am supposed to give 7 facts about myself:
1. I love blue & white china and have too much. Does that count as two?
2. I am addicted to designing and making quilts.
3. I have been on TV three times.
4. I grew up in Canada.
5. I love to garden. I think that's where we were meant to live. That's where God put Adam & Eve, in a garden.
6. I believe you can never have too much fabric.
7. I have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL grandchildren in the world!
So I want to give this award to Angela at Cottage Magpie and Penny at Lavender Hill Studio. (I am still new at this and don't know how to have you click on their name and be able to go right to their website, but they are listed on the Blogs I Love to Visit so you can find them there.) Hope you'll go and visit them!
Only 4 days until Christmas. Are you ready? I'm not.