Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Awards

Today I received the Arte Y Pico Award from Donna at Donna's Art. Thank you for giving me this award Donna. I feel quite honored because it is for creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community. It's fun just to write a blog and then to receive an award for it is just such a blessing. Make sure you visit Donna and see her wonderful artwork and visit her Etsy shop.

The rules for this award are:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules. There are so many blogs I love to read and I don't like to leave anyone of you out, but I decided to choose these :







Cindy at My Romantic Home has a beautiful blog which features her charming romantic home. She inspires all of us with her creative money saving ways and her willingness to show us how she does it, to create a beautiful home.


Mary at Across The Pond gives us all kinds of inspirational writing, photos of her lovely home, yummy recipes, inspirational writing and is a great at encouraging all of us with her comments on our blogs.


BJ at Sweet Nothings is so welcoming to new bloggers making sure we all visit them and make them feel welcome. She is such an encourager, always with a helpful word, sharing her love of her home and family. She makes all of us feel that we are special to her.



Karla at Karla's Cottage is always providing ways the blogging community to interact with each other with her swaps, and other activities. She makes all kinds of wonderfully creative things.


Marie, a blogger from England has a blog called A Year at Oak Cottage. It is full of creative yummy recipes, accompanied by mouthwatering photos of the food. She shares intersperses her recipes with tidbits of wisdom,words of inspiration and lots of food for thought.

Make sure you visit all these wonderful blogs. They make our blogging community richer for their being a part of it.

Happy blogging...

Rhondi xo



















5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, I see many blogs in your list that I recognize so you picked some good ones to share the award with!

    Hope you have a terrific week!

    Blessings!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oH, Rhondi...I am just beside myself to get this honorable award from such a sweet, sweet lady. Thank you so much...I will take it with me now and post it a little later...right now I am on my way to eat.....TACOS !
    You are one of my favorite bloggers and I really am so glad you enjoy reading my blog.
    I LOVE your new banner...is this your quilt and furniture? It is fabulous!
    Hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhondi, I am thrilled that you would choose to give me an award such as this. I am more thrilled that you finally came out of lurkdom and made yourself known to me! This way I can visit you too! I shall be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much,that is a kind thing to say, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rhondi on receiving an award. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi