Thursday, April 3, 2008

True Words

Hi friends
I don't do two posts in a day, but today I am. My dear friend Karen left a comment on my post "Tea In the Garden" concerning my comment on staging the picture. Her words were so perfect that I wanted to share them with you.
She said,"We who live in blogland see everything with our hearts and surely it looks prettier and seems kinder than other lands. Perhaps things in blogland are a bit like that within photos, but the hearts of the kindred spirits who live here are pure and the words are truly perfect."
All of you readers have been such a blessing to me and I just thinking how fortunate I am to have met all of you. It has meant so much to me.
Rhondi xo

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Sweet Rhondi....pls. DO send me a rooster pic.. Oh, and, yes, at the beginning of the post is the link to Beverly's...I'll post it again, tho, just so every one will be sure to see it.....Many thanks....
    and hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truer words were never spoken by Karen and yourself... blogland is a wondrous place
    HUgs
    LInda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very nice Rhondi!!
    I agree, blogland and the people in it are amazing.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhondi,
    you have a lovely blog -- all my favorite things -loved the tea in the garden pics - loved the pics of Freddy Moran and Gwen Marston. I used to do programs for the quilter's guild -- I brought Gwen Marston to Charlotte as a speaker and a teacher - she was a delightful person and the most successful speaker we had that year. I am Karen's Ponischil's sister and all of my quilts are "loud" so I've been in love with Freddy's quilting fabric choices since I first laid eyes on her. Would love to have taken her class with Gwen.
    Anyway,I'll stop chattering now -- Love this blog! Very nice Job.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhondi,
    You truly are a kindred spirit. I always feel right at home on your blog. You asked about the garden pictures on one of my posts-yes the pictures are from England, I believe Oxford.
    glad you're back,
    Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful words! I too feel the same about blogs!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi