Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Hello dear friends.
It's Thursday. Today I am thankful for the beauty of God's creation. Look at the wonderful colors and detail in these flowers growing in my garden.








II am thankful that I have a garden that has all these beautiful flowers blooming in it. I am also thankful for spring with all the promise of hope and new life it brings with it. Just being thankful gives me a whole different perspective on my life.
What are you thankful for?
Rhondi xo


8 comments:

  1. Your garden is really in full bloom already. I am thankful you have given me that hope this morning that my garden will also come to life soon.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Something to be grateful about, indeed! Isn't God's creation amazing! Enjoy your beautiful lush garden.... I will have to wait a little longer to see beautiful signs of spring on mine :(

    Have a great day

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhondi,
    I live in Richmond VA and our flowers are not out as much as your's. Where in NC do you live?

    also, what is the beautiful yellow flower and also the name of the last one pictured above in clusters? Just beautiful. Thanks for the nice breath of spring.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rhondi,

    What a beautiful pictures! You must have a very good camera. Wow!

    Greetings, Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blooms as well as your blog are quite lovely.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come by often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are so lovely.
    So glad to have you back from your trip; by the pictures in your previous posts, it looks as though you had an absolutely wonderful time!
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just thankful for being in the pink! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave a comment. I always read every one. I am glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you'll come again!
Rhondi